41149 U.S. 6
Avon CO 81620
We use archival, acid-free paper to make our museum grade prints. The paper is a thick and durable matte finish, and printed using giclée ink that creates vibrant, lush colors.
- 10.3 mm thick paper
- Giclée print quality
- Made in the USA
Using our matte paper prints, our frames are made from a highly durable fiber board wood, that treated with a wood veneer for a beautiful look at a reasonable price. The face is a thick, plexiglass that reflects less glare than typical glass, and is lighter and more durable than standard glass.
- 1.25" inches wide and .75" deep
- Composite fiber core with wood veneer
- Thick plexiglass that displays better than most glass, resists scratches and cracks, and minimizes glare
For a truly fine art aesthetic, we print on a beautiful, hand-stretched, poly-cotton blend canvas with a matte finish coating.
- 20.5 mil-thick poly-cotton blend canvas
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Matte finish coating